About Our Space
BENEFITS OF USING UCCS DOWNTOWN
It is completely free to use,* and all three areas can be reserved separately or together.
It is available for reservation seven days a week between 8am and 10pm.
Equipped with the most up to date technology, we can accommodate most A/V needs (including a microphone and speaker) for presentations and video conferences.
Free coffee and tea is available for UCCS students, employees and donors.
Parking downtown is a breeze!
A charming, professional staff team is always available for tech support and to help ensure your event goes smoothly.
- Up to 27 free hours per week per organization (using all three spaces for an entire 9 hour day, one space all day for three days in a row, etc). Additional time requires either a donation of $75 per 27 hours, or a catering order.
- Any food or beverage needs over $150 are required to go through UCCS Catering. If UCCS Catering is not able to accommodate your request, you may use external catering services.
- If you host an event in which you charge for attendance, 10% of profits must be donated to UCCS Downtown.
Click here to see a layout of UCCS Downtown
The classroom offers fully customizable tables and seating for up to 30 people (or 46 without tables). The space includes a webcam/speaker system and 26 feet of whiteboards (markers included). Guests can connect their laptops to the 86-inch touch-screen computer/monitor, or use the built in computer system. They can also connect their laptops to our ceiling projector and 13-foot screen.
This space is ideal for classes, lectures, large group meetings, video conferences, and even ping-pong!
Common configurations of the classroom are:
- Tables and chairs in a U (up to 22 people)
- Tables and chairs in a square (up to 28 people)
- Tables and chairs in rows (up to 30 people)
- No tables, with chairs in rows (up to 46 people)
- No tables and no chairs
The conference room seats up to 16 people (18 if you squish two people at the end of the table). The space includes a webcam/speaker system and 18 feet of whiteboards (markers included). Guests can connect their laptops to the 86-inch touch-screen computer/monitor, or use the built in computer system.
This space is ideal for small group meetings, study groups and video conferences.
The lounge seats around 35 people, with standing room for an additional 30. This space is ideal for break-out groups, receptions, networking events and food service.
This cozy study area is perfect for small group collaboration with full access to the installed technology.
Please note that the study space is not able to be reserved, as it is part of the lounge.